IT Infrastructure Manager
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to manage our production systems and information security. In this role, you will develop and implement the overall strategy for all aspects of our data centres and infrastructure.
What will you do?
• Ensure effective management and availability of corporate production, staging and development infrastructure
• Develop and implement business continuity and disaster recovery plans
• Be responsible for corporate security design, assessment and remediation.
• Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
What are we looking for?
• Experience in architecting and managing IT infrastructure, preferably for B2B software firms
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Strong experience in managing both onsite and cloud (AWS/Azure) infrastructure for multi-location offices.
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field
• At least 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
• Experience on ISO 27001 certification
• Good communication skills