We are looking for a Pre Sales Manager to manage client information exchange and develop sales collateral & proposals.
What will you do?
• Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department
• Online Product presentations and demonstrations.
• Set up client meetings and proactively manage all client communication during the sales process.
• Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities.
• Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support) for live project implementation.
• Create and maintain sales collateral such as capability decks, proposal templates, case studies.
• Provide day-to-day support to sales by creating custom decks.
• Prepare RFI/RFP responses individually/in collaboration with other teams.
• Act as an ambassador of the Knowcross brand.
This is for you, if you:
• Have a smiling face, engaging personality and passion for sales.
• Possess 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role in Hospitality or Enterprise software.
• Are an organized and diligent professional with an eye for detail.
• Are passionate about technology.
• Aren’t afraid to work in a high-performance environment.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
• Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
• Expertise in MS PPT, MS Word and MS Excel.
• Strong command over written and spoken English.